Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tim Butcher

You Know...Tim Butcher and I never really got the chance to know each other very well. I just barely arrived on the scene when he so suddenly departed. But, even though we were friends only a short time, he has had a lasting impact on my life. Let me share just some of my memories of him.
* He looked really funny wearing a water floaty "island" as a sombrero.
* He invented the word "motate" while playing a game of taboo and he couldn't say the word "drive". "we were motating in our car". Motate is still used often in our home.
* Any time Tim ever was around me he gave me a great big hug.
* Any time Tim was around me, he made me laugh.
* Tim is still making people laugh. I haven't met a person yet who can talk about Tim very long before they are telling a story that makes everyone in the room fall on the floor grabbing their stomachs laughing.

Tim was Cheyne's very best childhood friend. We miss him. And can't wait to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment