Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am too tired tonight to "wax eloquent", so I will just say it plain. I try my best everyday to do right by my husband and kids. It is my goal every day to labor for the benefit of my family. This often and literally requires sweat blood and tears. And this is my conclusion... if it is up to me and only me to be everything for my family... then my family will surely fail. My 100% is nothing compared to what they need. I can not heal them. I can not save them. I can not protect them. I can not change them. I can only do very little. All I can do is point to Christ, and hopefully reflect Christ. Praise be to God, who is actively employed on behalf of my loved ones. He doesn't fill in the gap of what I lack. I fill in the hairline crack that he allows. Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for answering my frustration of the week. Oh my...you are so right on sista!

    ReplyDelete